One of the most exciting features of New Strong is the varieties of ways in which we can serve you and your family. The diverse expertise of our team shines in our workshops! Workshops will employ a creative and interactive approach to sharing knowledge in order to help your family become the New Strong! These incredible resources will be possible through collaborating with top talent here in the Kansas City community.
Wholehearted Parenting Workshop
Ready to up-level your parenting (and your sanity) with a proactive approach to building resiliency? Need effective new ways to handle your kid’s meltdowns, your teen’s anxiety and the power struggles? We’ve got you covered.
This workshop is ideal if you’re frustrated, ready for a little extra peace and are a proactive parent who wants to get ahead of the issues.
In this workshop you’ll learn to:
- Let go of who you think you should be as a parent
- Embrace your power parent strengths
- Communicate and connect with your child successfully
- Create an environment of kindness and firmness – leaving aside blame, shame, and pain
- Build deep connections and give your child a deeper purpose
- Truly value gratitude, joy, creativity and play
Do you find yourself trying to be all things to all people at all times? Are you struggling to live up to your own expectations? Are you looking for ways to enjoy this season of life and stop questioning “am I doing enough as a mother?”
This series is ideal for you if you are looking for authentic conversations about the pressures mothers face today. Come learn new ways of approaching mothering and be empowered to embrace your unique gifts.
In this 4 week series you’ll learn to:
- Discover and embrace who you are as a mother
- Let go of comparison, competiness, and control
- Share the uncertainties of mothering
- Letting go of perfectionism and anxious parenting
- Have fun and connect with other amazing mom’s